For many small businesses, QuickBooks is a great tool for your accounting needs. When your business grows, you should celebrate -- not suffer. For growing organizations with evolving needs, QuickBooks is just too basic, requiring inefficient workarounds, duplicate data entry and spreadsheets.
Join David Fionda, CPA, from BlumShapiro Consulting for a brief webinar to learn the 5 Telltale Signs that Your Company has Outgrown QuickBooks.
If your team is spending hours on spreadsheets, struggling with manual data entry, poor integration and inefficient workarounds that result in a long month-end close, you should attend this webinar. Space is limited so make sure you register today to reserve your spot.
At the end of this webinar you will know:
- What are the specific, telltale signs that a business has outgrown QuickBooks
- How to evaluate the impact of these QuickBooks shortcomings on your business
- When you should start planning to deploy a next generation finance system
- What are the available options and costs to replace QuickBooks
- What are your options for selecting and deploying your next system