Protecting Your Municipality: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Issues
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Eastern
Cybersecurity is a topic at the forefront of conversation for many municipalities and their respective Boards. Protecting a municipality’s information from potential security threats and attacks is an important issue that is affecting an increasing number of organizations. It is pivotal for the leadership team to understand where their municipality and the respective departments stand in terms of protection, identifying potential vulnerabilities and having an incident-response plan in the case of an attack.
Join Jeff Ziplow, from BlumShapiro Consulting, as he discusses the topic of cybersecurity and how you can better protect your municipality from potential threats.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The types of threats facing municipalities
- Determining if your municipality is at risk
- Methods for protecting your municipality from a cyber-attack
- Leading practices to mitigate cyber threats
- Your data protection responsibilities