Thursday, May 3, 2018
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Top Ideas for Reducing and Managing IT Expenses
Technology has always been a valuable tool to support, drive and monitor your business. In today’s always-changing business climate the value IT can deliver value has never been greater as a strategic asset and competitive advantage. With this rapid rate of change, IT cost structures are changing by the minute. Being able to align business and IT strategy going forward will be key to your organization’s future success.
Join Noah Ullman, Director, at BlumShapiro Consulting as he discusses how finance and IT can work together to reduce and manage IT expenses.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The true value proposition of cloud computing
- How to look at total costs of ownership (TCO)
- Ways to measure the value of IT through Return on Investment (ROI)
- How to make your IT strategy a competitive advantage
- Examples of IT tools that can deliver almost immediate ROI